The Banquet Bartender will fully set up and break down all mobile bars with necessary products and utensils in order to serve guests in a friendly, timely manner. They prepare beverages for other servers to supply guests, and can act as a cashier as well.
Job Responsibilities and Tasks
- Maintains proper and adequate set-up of the bar on a daily basis
- Responsible for maintaining stock, preparing and storing of all garnishes, juices and other perishables to ensure product quality
- Attends stand ups prior to each function to obtain all details in order to execute each event flawlessly
- Set up and breakdown all mobile bars per hotel standards
- Greets guests with warm, genuine hospitality
- Promotes and up-sells product
- Handles production of all consumption sheets or assists in the cash bar set up and closing process
- Able to assist many guests at once
- Performs general cleaning tasks to adhere to Health Department regulations
- Must be aware of and adhere to all State, Federal, and Corporate liquor regulations pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages
Skill and Knowledge Requirements:
- Service Orientation; knowledge of principles and processes for providing outstanding customer and personal services
- Ability to multi-task
- Basic knowledge of food and beverage preparations, service standards, guest relations and etiquette
- Knowledge of the appropriate table settings and serviceware
- To be able to stand for extended periods of time during a shift
- To be able to work shifts at off premise locations
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of beverage preparation and service of various alcoholic beverages
Personal Characteristics preferred for this position:
- Professional demeanor in appearance
- Confident manner of speaking
- Willingness to engage with guests
- Mental flexibility to perform different roles day to day
- Sense of urgency to complete tasks and service guests in a timely manner
Please review each of these links below for important information regarding your application and our company.
161 Room Hotel
The Joule identity is shaped by an evocative environment and a gracious service, creating unforgettable experiences and exceeding expectations.
Escape to a home away from home where lasting emotions are created, and luxury is authored and defined by the imaginative interpretation of each guest.
The Joule experience is simple yet sophisticated, and designed to inspire interaction. We build loyal relationships with our guests through dynamic and unique interactions that engage the mind and heart.
We encourage pride at work by providing an environment that is focused on developing and retaining talented ambassadors who are committed to a culture of genuine care for our guests.
Our leaders are entrepreneurs who inspire, engage and nurture our ambassadors with positive partnerships.
Through empowerment, we allow independent thinking and a creative approach to sincere hospitality.
We are for Full-Time, Part-Time and On-Call Ambassadors who are filled with Passion, Respect, Integrity, Dedication and Empowerment to work in our outstanding downtown Hotel, Restaurants and Banquet venues.
We wish to engage, develop and retain dynamic, enthusiastic and diverse professionals committed to exceed The Joule’s mission: “Walking the path of P.R.I.D.E”
Our Company uses E-Verify
E-Verify Poster (English) - E-Verify Poster (Spanish)
E-Verify (English) - E-Verify (Spanish)