Posted March 15, 2020
• Ensure the upkeep of guest areas to maintain the hotel to a standard of excellence
• Perform preventative maintenance assignments on a scheduled basis
• Perform duties requiring experience in using basic hand tools, power tools and test equipment
• Inspect guest rooms, public spaces and back of the house areas to ensure good condition, proper operation of equipment
• Respond to guest concerns and complaints on a timely manner
• Work with the Engineering staff on a shift basis and coordinates their activities
• Report and act promptly upon any unsafe acts, conditions and injuries
• Conduct daily walk-through and visually assess the safe and efficient maintenance of physical structures, all mechanical, electrical, H.V.A.C and all other hotel systems and related equipment
• Deliver or pick up various parts, machinery, etc.
• Assist with the development and implementation of various emergency response procedures and training
• Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by leader
160 Room Hotel
The Joule identity is shaped by an evocative environment and a gracious service, creating unforgettable experiences and exceeding expectations.
Escape to a home away from home where lasting emotions are created, and luxury is authored and defined by the imaginative interpretation of each guest.
The Joule experience is simple yet sophisticated, and designed to inspire interaction. We build loyal relationships with our guests through dynamic and unique interactions that engage the mind and heart.
We encourage pride at work by providing an environment that is focused on developing and retaining talented ambassadors who are committed to a culture of genuine care for our guests.
Our leaders are entrepreneurs who inspire, engage and nurture our ambassadors with positive partnerships.
Through empowerment, we allow independent thinking and a creative approach to sincere hospitality.
We are for Full-Time, Part-Time and On-Call Ambassadors who are filled with Passion, Respect, Integrity, Dedication and Empowerment to work in our outstanding downtown Hotel, Restaurants and Banquet venues.
We wish to engage, develop and retain dynamic, enthusiastic and diverse professionals committed to exceed The Joule’s mission: “Walking the path of P.R.I.D.E”
1530 Main Street
Dallas, TX 75201
Telephone (214) 748-1300