Posted March 15, 2020
• Display a warm, personalized and caring welcome by greeting our guests upon arrival to their table
• Partner with team members to serve food and beverages that meet or exceed guests’ expectations
• Maintain cleanliness of the dining area, making sure that all tables, chairs and surfaces are properly cleaned
• Reset dining room, crockery and cutlery on tables and ensure that glassware is properly placed
• Stock all necessary areas (Server stations, linen room, etc.)
• Interact with guests in a friendly manner, gauging their requirements while communicating them the same to Servers
• Observe guest activity within the restaurant and clear tables of dirty dishes as soon as they leave
• Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by leader
160 Room Hotel
The Joule identity is shaped by an evocative environment and a gracious service, creating unforgettable experiences and exceeding expectations.
Escape to a home away from home where lasting emotions are created, and luxury is authored and defined by the imaginative interpretation of each guest.
The Joule experience is simple yet sophisticated, and designed to inspire interaction. We build loyal relationships with our guests through dynamic and unique interactions that engage the mind and heart.
We encourage pride at work by providing an environment that is focused on developing and retaining talented ambassadors who are committed to a culture of genuine care for our guests.
Our leaders are entrepreneurs who inspire, engage and nurture our ambassadors with positive partnerships.
Through empowerment, we allow independent thinking and a creative approach to sincere hospitality.
We are for Full-Time, Part-Time and On-Call Ambassadors who are filled with Passion, Respect, Integrity, Dedication and Empowerment to work in our outstanding downtown Hotel, Restaurants and Banquet venues.
We wish to engage, develop and retain dynamic, enthusiastic and diverse professionals committed to exceed The Joule’s mission: “Walking the path of P.R.I.D.E”
1530 Main Street
Dallas, TX 75201
Telephone (214) 748-1300