Posted March 15, 2020
1) Prepare or serve hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees, or teas.
2) Clean or sanitize work areas, utensils, or equipment.
3) Clean service or seating areas.
4) Check temperatures of freezers, refrigerators, or heating equipment to ensure proper functioning.
5) Describe menu items to customers or suggest products that might appeal to them.
6) Order, receive, or stock supplies or retail products.
7) Provide customers with product details, such as coffee blend or preparation descriptions.
8) Receive and process customer payments.
160 Room Hotel
The Joule identity is shaped by an evocative environment and a gracious service, creating unforgettable experiences and exceeding expectations.
Escape to a home away from home where lasting emotions are created, and luxury is authored and defined by the imaginative interpretation of each guest.
The Joule experience is simple yet sophisticated, and designed to inspire interaction. We build loyal relationships with our guests through dynamic and unique interactions that engage the mind and heart.
We encourage pride at work by providing an environment that is focused on developing and retaining talented ambassadors who are committed to a culture of genuine care for our guests.
Our leaders are entrepreneurs who inspire, engage and nurture our ambassadors with positive partnerships.
Through empowerment, we allow independent thinking and a creative approach to sincere hospitality.
We are for Full-Time, Part-Time and On-Call Ambassadors who are filled with Passion, Respect, Integrity, Dedication and Empowerment to work in our outstanding downtown Hotel, Restaurants and Banquet venues.
We wish to engage, develop and retain dynamic, enthusiastic and diverse professionals committed to exceed The Joule’s mission: “Walking the path of P.R.I.D.E”
1530 Main Street
Dallas, TX 75201
Telephone (214) 748-1300